First Post!

Topics: Bugs, Developer Stuff and Code Questions, General Discussion, Ideas and Opinions, Off-Topic
Coordinator
Mar 11, 2012 at 9:19 PM

This is the first post :P just wanted to check everything was working OK :D

Coordinator
Mar 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM
melikesPCcheese wrote:

Seems like it is =). So exiciting I cannot wait to commit the code. Has the SVN files be cleared or deleted yet? Cause they need to go. - Matt

Coordinator
Mar 12, 2012 at 8:12 PM
Codeplex have been contacted about the 200 OK response to each delete, I am also updating my tortoiseSVN version to the latest edition to see if that helps.

Sent from my iPod via Hands, Eyes and Brain

On 12 Mar 2012, at 20:08, "civilwarrock" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

melikesPCcheese wrote:

Seems like it is =). So exiciting I cannot wait to commit the code. Has the SVN files be cleared or deleted yet? Cause they need to go. - Matt

Coordinator
Mar 12, 2012 at 8:16 PM
melikesPCcheese wrote:
Codeplex have been contacted about the 200 OK response to each delete, I am also updating my tortoiseSVN version to the latest edition to see if that helps.

Sent from my iPod via Hands, Eyes and Brain

On 12 Mar 2012, at 20:08, "civilwarrock" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

melikesPCcheese wrote:

Ok I will update mine too. Well socks is doing very well. It takes me like 30 to 20 seconds to boot a os. That includes compiling the Kernel and the Os. So not bad. I am impressed with how fast the compiler is. And I love how we dont need to install any tools. Just any version of visual studio that either 2008 or above. And best part is you dont need to install and virtual machine or anything. It has bochs built in, so its really simple. - Matt

Apr 9, 2012 at 1:38 PM

How advanced is the project